About Me

Saturday 30 August 2014

Broken Love


Sometime life takes a spin…
we learn how to laugh,
cry and try to stay competent so we don't hurt again…
When he said he loved me…
I thought that was the key…
not only to my heart,
but to a new beginning…
We met on several occasions…
sometimes for fun…
but all and all…
I thought it was a start to opening our hearts…
We shared our sorrows…
sometimes for hours,
but I realize he is not the same…
only when he is ready to play the game…
I'm not a game player…
and never will be…
he came to me to fill a void…
but then I fell in love with him and he walked away,
what can I say…
I can't fix him nor will I try…
I guess we will never know what love we had even though we had a great time…
So here's to you my love…
I wish you only the best…
cause you will never find anyone as good as what you had…

by:     Natalie Kidd-Gronner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

My Blog List

Popular Posts