A PLACE OF GOLDEN MEMORIES....... Poetry and Many More
About Me
custom toolbar
Thursday, 21 August 2014
TELENOR 3G PACKAGES IN PAKISTAN
Please log on :
http://www.3jig.com/news/pakistan-news/telenor-3g-internet-packages-details-in-pakistan
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mine
custom toolbar
Search This Blog
My Blog List
FORUM OF MINISTERIAL STAFF
ERRORS IN ORDER OF UPGRADATION OF MINISTERIAL POSTS
-
Upgradation of Ministerial posts Upgradation of Ministerial posts Federal Government has approved the upgradation of three Ministerial posts and consequen...
10 years ago
Popular Posts
A Love Song....
What have I to say to you When we shall meet? Yet— I lie here thinking of you. The stain of love Is upon the world. Yellow, yellow...
Confession
Touched by all that love is I draw closer toward you Saddened by all that love is I run from you Surprised by all that love is I rema...
A Night With My Lady
Her body glistens in the light I urge to play with her all night I pick her up and hold her steady Take a deep breath, we both are ready...
For Love's Sake.
I'm so tired of this empty feeling I'm so tired of being alone I lay here staring at the ceiling Waiting by the phone I jump w...
i feel a hole inside my soul
I Feel A Hole Inside My Soul, I've Never Felt This Pain Before, You Broke My Dreams You Stole My Hopes, But From Now On My Heart Is ...
No comments:
Post a Comment