-
arha Tarha K Zakhm Khaaye Hain Na Is Jawaani K Morr Par Gham Paaye Hain Na Chahte Thy Kuch Ban Jaana Hum Bhi Aap Sab Daikho Kuch Ban Na Pay...
-
Comes home from work all fires are out with only a squirt. A quiet evening he looks forward to, just Bill O'Reilly, a glass of wine ...
-
If questioning would make us wise No eyes would ever gaze in eyes; If all our tale were told in speech No mouths would wander ea...
-
I do not love you except because I love you; I go from loving to not loving you, From waiting to not waiting for you My heart moves from...
-
Abhi to ishq mein aisa bhi haal hona hay K ashq rokna tum se mohaal hona hay, Her aik lab pe hay meri wafa k afsanay Tere sitam ko abhi ...
No comments:
Post a Comment